Online registration for the 2019 season for U10+ is now closed. Contact email@example.com if we have any spots left.
Registration for U6 / U8 is open - click REGISTER NOW above.
Registration fees have remained unchanged for 2019:
- U6 (t-ball) / U8 (coach pitch) = $115 + fundraising fee
- U10 = $160 + fundraising fee + refundable deposits
- U12 / U14 = $175 + fundraising fee + refundable deposits
- U16 / U19 = $195 + fundraising fee + refundable deposits
EARLY BIRD RATE ENDS FEBRUARY 28 - SAVE $25 ON FEES!
2019 Age Categories:
- U6 - Born in 2014 or 2013
- U8 - Born in 2012 or 2011
- U10 - Born in 2010 or 2009
- U12 - Born in 2008 or 2007
- U14 - Born in 2006 or 2005
- U16 - Born in 2004 or 2003
- U19 - Born in 2002, 2001 or 2000
To help offset our association's expenses we ask all families to participate in fundraising either by selling chocolate almonds or by donation.
- Option 1 = $90 for 40 milk chocolate bars. The $90 is fully recoverable if you sell all. For multi-child families or if families wish to sell additional boxes the cost of the second (or subsequent) boxes is only $60 ($30 profit)
- Option 2 = $50 a flat rate donation for those who do not want to sell chocolates.
As part of your registration we also collect 3 refundable deposits to help ensure the success of our association:
- Uniform Deposit = $100 (U10 and older) Deposit is required to guarantee return of loaned uniform.
- Volunteer Deposit = $75 (U10 and older) To help make the season a success we ask all parents to select preferred volunteer duties. Positions are filled by random selection. Depending on numbers, not all parents will get randomly selected, but if you are selected and refuse the shift, the deposit will be kept.
- AGM Deposit = $50 (per family) In order to have quorum at our AGM we need you (our members) to attend. The meeting generally takes under an hour and deposits are refunded if you attend
Please note: Any deposits not refunded, for whatever reason, are not put into our general revenue, but rather are treated as a donation and put towards player development through additional coaching clinics and indoor training rentals.
Still have more questions?
Go to our Frequently Asked Questions Page Here
In the case of a cancelled registration, a $25 cancellation fee will be retained to cover administration costs.
**Coaches from 2018 Season Earn a discount for the 2019 Season. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for discount code prior to registering.**