Registration for All ages is open - click REGISTER NOW above.
Registration fees have remained unchanged for 2020:
- U6 (t-ball) / U8 (coach pitch) = $100 + fundraising fee + refundable deposit (AGM only)
- U10 = $160 + fundraising fee + refundable deposits
- U12 / U14 = $175 + fundraising fee + refundable deposits
- U16 / U19 = $195 + fundraising fee + refundable deposits
EARLY BIRD RATE ENDS FEBRUARY 29 - SAVE $25 ON FEES!
Registration Closes March 29th for all ages - late registrations will be added on case by case basis
2020 Age Categories:
- U6 - Born in 2014 or 2015 - 2016
- U8 - Born in 2012 or 2013
- U10 - Born in 2010 or 2011
- U12 - Born in 2008 or 2009
- U14 - Born in 2006 or 2007
- U16 - Born in 2004 or 2005
- U19 - Born in 2003, 2002 or 2001
What days will my child play?
U6 - Tuesday & Thursday
U8 - Monday & Wednesday
U10 - Tuesday & Thursday
U12 - Monday & Wednesday
U14 - Tuesday & Thursday
U16 - Monday & Wednesday
U19 - Tuesday & Thursday
**Please note: While game days for an age category typically follow the list, practice days and locations will vary depending on the team and the coach
To help offset our association's expenses we ask all families to participate in fundraising either by selling chocolate almonds or by donation.
- Option 1 = $90 for a case of chocolate almonds. The $90 is fully recoverable if you sell all. For multi-child families or if families wish to sell additional boxes the cost of the second (or subsequent) boxes is only $60 ($30 profit)
- Option 2 = $50 a flat rate fee for those who do not want to sell chocolates.
As part of your registration we also collect 3 refundable deposits to help ensure the success of our association:
- Uniform Deposit = $100 (U10 and older) Deposit is required to guarantee return of loaned uniform.
- Volunteer Deposit = $75 (U10 and older) To help make the season a success we ask all parents to select preferred volunteer duties. Positions are filled by random selection. Depending on numbers, not all parents will get randomly selected, but if you are selected and refuse the shift, the deposit will be kept.
- AGM Deposit = $50 (per family) In order to have quorum at our AGM we need you (our members) to attend. The meeting generally takes under an hour and deposits are refunded if you attend (usually held the last week of June)
Please note: Any AGM deposits not refunded, for whatever reason, are not put into our general revenue, but rather are treated as a donation and put towards player development through additional coaching clinics and indoor training rentals.
Still have more questions?
Go to our Frequently Asked Questions Page Here
In the case of a cancelled registration, a $25 cancellation fee will be retained to cover administration costs.
**Coaches from 2019 Season Earn a discount for the 2020 Season. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for discount code prior to registering.**