Register Before February 28th and receive $25 off registration!
Registration for All ages is Open! - click REGISTER NOW
Registration fees for 2022:
- U7 (t-ball) / U9 (coach pitch) = $120 + fundraising fee + refundable deposit (AGM only)
- U11 = $180 + fundraising fee + refundable deposits
- U13 / U15 = $195 + fundraising fee + refundable deposits
- U17 / U19 = $215 + fundraising fee + refundable deposits
Registration Closes April 2nd for all ages - late registrations will be added on case by case basis
2022 Age Categories:
- U7 - Born in 2015 or 2016 - 2017
- U9 - Born in 2014 or 2013
- U11 - Born in 2012 or 2011
- U13 - Born in 2010 or 2009
- U15 - Born in 2008 or 2007
- U17 - Born in 2006 or 2005
- U19 - Born in 2004 or 2003. Overage player from 2002 allowed 2 per team.
What days will my child play?
U7 - Tuesday & Thursday
U9 - Monday & Wednesday
U11 - Tuesday & Thursday
U13 - Monday & Wednesday
U15 - Tuesday & Thursday
U17 - Monday & Wednesday
U19 - Tuesday & Thursday
**Please note: While game days for an age category typically follow the list, practice days and locations will vary depending on the team and the coach
Looking for More Competitive Ball??
River City and the Warriors offer competitive ball for Edmonton Players in U13, U15, U17 and U19
Please see their pages for more information!
ALL Fundraising and Deposits will be in effect for 2022 Season
To help offset our association's expenses we ask all families to participate in fundraising either by selling chocolate almonds or by donation.
- Option 1 = $90 for a case of chocolate almonds. The $90 is fully recoverable if you sell all. For multi-child families or if families wish to sell additional boxes the cost of the second (or subsequent) boxes is only $60 ($30 profit)
- Option 2 = $50 a flat rate fee for those who do not want to sell chocolates.
As part of your registration we also collect 3 refundable deposits to help ensure the success of our association:
- Uniform Deposit = $100 (U11 and older) Deposit is required to guarantee return of loaned uniform.
- Volunteer Deposit = $75 (U11 and older) To help make the season a success we ask all parents to select preferred volunteer duties. Positions are filled by random selection. Depending on numbers, not all parents will get randomly selected, but if you are selected and refuse the shift, the deposit will be kept.
- AGM Deposit = $50 (per family) In order to have quorum at our AGM we need you (our members) to attend. The meeting generally takes under an hour and deposits are refunded if you attend (usually held the last week of June)
Please note: Any AGM deposits not refunded, for whatever reason, are not put into our general revenue, but rather are treated as a donation and put towards player development through additional coaching clinics and indoor training rentals.
Player Transfers - please refer to Softball Alberta Player Transfer policy
SEMSA will review Transfer as March 1st of the current playing year - decisions will be made within 7 days of receiving. Players will only be transferred if no teams exist within the City of Edmonton including River City, Warriors and NEZ/NWZ.
Still have more questions?
Go to our Frequently Asked Questions Page Here
Our mailing address is:
Unit# 187-9218 Ellerslie Rd SW
Edmonton, AB T6X 0K6
All refunds are subject to a $25 administrative fee.
Prior to April 1st - Full refunds minus $25 administrative fee
After April 1st prior to Season opening date - 50% refund and $25 Administrative fee
After Season opening there will be no refunds.
**Coaches from 2021 Season Earn a discount for the 2022 Season. The code will be sent out in email at a later date.**